The Devon Hospital Foundation strives to provide continued support and financial assistance for the purchase of equipment and delivery of programs that improve the health and wellness for those using our Hospital and related facilities.
April 28, 2020
Devon Hospital Foundation is donating $4000 to the Devon FCSS Families in Need Crisis Fund. The donation is being made in honour of our dedicated Devon Hospital Staff & Administrators. These front line workers have during this Covid 19 pandemic provided essential services to our community with selfless and consistent care. THANK YOU to each and every staff member of the Devon General Hospital.
We make a difference by:
- Supporting continued education by providing financial assistance to health care or nursing students, who are active in our community, with up to 3 annual bursaries in the amount of $1,500 each.
- Providing support financially through products and services at the Devon General Hospital to ensure the highest quality care possible for all patients
- Helping provide family centred care to both the palliative and long term care patients by providing coffee and snacks to visiting family members with the goal of to making their stay at the Hospital comfortable.
- Providing a home like atmosphere for long term care residents by equipping staff with tools necessary for coordinating daily therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Landscaping in the patients courtyard
- Funding of entertainment and outings for the long term care patients
- Purchasing equipment to ensure the comfort of patients in all areas of the facility.
YOU can make a difference .. today!
Download the Pledge Form
(right click and select "save as")
Or see our How to Support page for more ways you can make a difference.
Starting Monday, March 15th the Emergency Department at the Devon General Hospital is extending its hours as part of its reopening plan.
Moving into Phase 2 means the Emergency Department will be open to patients from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
No acute admissions on site.