The Devon Hospital Foundation strives to provide continued support and financial assistance for the purchase of equipment and delivery of programs that improve the health and wellness for those using our Hospital and related facilities.
We make a difference by:
- Supporting continued education by providing financial assistance to health care or nursing students, who are active in our community, with up to 3 annual bursaries in the amount of $1,500 each.
- Providing support financially through products and services at the Devon General Hospital to ensure the highest quality care possible for all patients
- Helping provide family centered care to both the palliative and long term care patients by providing coffee and snacks to visiting family members with the goal of to making their stay at the Hospital comfortable.
- Providing a home like atmosphere for long term care residents by equipping staff with tools necessary for coordinating daily therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Landscaping in the patients courtyard and hospital main entrance.
- Funding of entertainment and outings for the long term care patients
- Purchasing equipment to ensure the comfort of patients in all areas of the facility.
YOU can make a difference .. today!
Download the Pledge Form
(right click and select "save as")
Or see our How to Support page for more ways you can make a difference.
On September 7, 2021 the emergency department will resume 24-7 operation.
No acute admissions on site.